Thursday 2 September 2010

Scripts in progress.

Well it's been a while since I've been on here. Been busy trying to get my work seen, aswell as actually working to pay the bills :-( life really does suck when your not doing the things you love.

1st thing, I've just recently seen the Edgar Wright directed, SCOTT PILGRIM VS THE WORLD. My opinion? Totally amazingly, awesomest (is that a word?) most surreal movie event this year! The movie rocked my senses until my face was aching from smiling and laughing.

Right, main reason for this blog, at this momment in time, I am looking for people to read my wor, give me feedback etc. I'm working on a trilogy of B movie styles called BAD JESUS. If you want to know more, drop me a line at dannywood86@hotmail.co.uk

Just completed my 4th draft of my 2nd story in the Dark World trilogy. I got a thing going on at the mo with trilogies. Some reason I like trilogies and think movies work better in this format. Especially if you got tons of back story or ideas floating around and not enough room in your first story.


Woody out

No comments:

Post a Comment